Thursday 15 July 2010

First and Foremost!

Hi there folks, this is my first post so i'm not entirely sure what to do with it really. As you can guess from my title and my brief description, I am disaster prone. I have met and am friends with a lot of other disaster-prone people and so i feel we should set up some sort of community for mutual appreciation and support!
As for things happening in 3's.......I'm not convinced. In my experience things usually happen in 7's or 9's and with varying degrees of severity..........Is this true for everyone? You know when you are in a proper hole and think that things can't possibly get any worse......then they surpise you in the most spectacular way by getting much worse than you thought, that happens to me all the time! I have so much to be grateful for though and none of these experiences have been life-threatening to myself or anyone else connected so far....so we may still laugh at our misfortunes!

I'm very interested to hear other people's stories of mischance and disaster........or even anyone's theories on life in general......reincarnation, punishment for deeds in a previous life etc........

Also while i'm here i want to shamelessly plug a link to my friend Chezny's page....she's crackers and completely useless but makes the prettiest handmade jewellery you'll ever see! check her out because i love her. click on her link in the sidebar xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment